Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily use SearchTeam's services for personal,
non-commercial transitory purposes. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SearchTeam's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SearchTeam at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Proprietary Rights
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, or links ("Content") that you submit, post, display and/or distribute on or through SearchTeam services. You must not use SearchTeam for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You cannot use SearchTeam services to distribute, share or solicit Content belonging to third parties without proper authorization from the owner(s) of that Content. You must respect the proprietary and intellectual property rights of others (including trademark, copyright and trade secrecy)
SearchTeam does not claim ownership of the Content you submit to SearchTeam. The Content will be owned by you or a third party from whom you got permission to post the content. SearchTeam does retain ownership of Content created by SearchTeam.
By submitting any Content to the Site, you agree to grant SearchTeam and its users permission to access and use your Content. As such, you hereby grant to SearchTeam a non-exclusive, worldwide, assignable, sublicensable, royalty-free license to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivatives of, provide user access to, publicly display, in every manner and medium, any and all Content (in whole or in part) solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Content on SearchTeam. This license shall be in effect for so long as such Content remains on SearchTeam, and will terminate at the time you or SearchTeam removes such Content. SearchTeam shall have no obligation to use or take any action with respect to any Content.
SearchTeam has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SearchTeam of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- The materials on SearchTeam's web site are provided "as is". SearchTeam makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SearchTeam does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SearchTeam or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SearchTeam's Internet site, even if SearchTeam or a SearchTeam authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SearchTeam's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SearchTeam does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SearchTeam may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SearchTeam does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to SearchTeam's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.